Name of the Post: TSPSC Group II Services 2022 Online Form
Post Date: 29-12-2022
Total Vacancy: 783
Advt No. 28/2022
Brief Information: The Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has released a notification for the general recruitment of Group II Vacancies. Candidates can read the notification and submit an online application if they are interested in the contents of the position and meet all eligibility requirements.
- Each applicant must pay a total of Rs. 320 (application processing fee of Rs. 200 plus exam fee of Rs. 120).
- Everyone who is not employed is exempt from paying the examination fee.
- The Prescribed Examination Fee is Required of All Employees of Any Government (Central, State, PSUs, Corporations, and Other Government Sectors).
- Paying Method: utilizing a credit card, debit card, or net banking
- Starting Date for Online Applications and Fee Payment: January 18, 2023
- The deadline to apply online and pay the fee is February 16, 2023, till 5:00 P.M.
- CBT Date: To Be Announced Later.
- Hall ticket downloading begins seven days before the exam.
Age Limit (as of 01-07-2022)
For Post Code No. 01 to 07 & 09 to 18
- Minimum Age: 18 years old
- A candidate cannot have been born after January 7, 2004.
- Age restriction: 44 years maximum
- A candidate cannot have been born before July 2, 1978.
For Post Code No. 08
- Age restriction: 21 years minimum
- A candidate cannot have been born after January 7, 2001.
- The maximum age is 30.
- A candidate cannot have been born before July 2, 1992.
- Age relaxation is permitted under the guidelines.
- Refer Notification for More Information.
- Candidates for Post Code No. 01 to 08 & 10 to 18 Should Have a Bachelor’s Degree (Relevant Discipline)
- Candidates for Post Code No. 09 Should Have a Diploma or Degree (Relevant Discipline)
- Refer to Notification for More Information.
For Post Code No. 08
- Height: Must not be less than 167.6 Centimetres.
- Chest: Must not be less than 86.3 Centimeters round the chest on full inspiration with a minimum expansion of 5 Centimeters
- Height: Must not be less than 152.5 Centimeters.
Candidates from the Mahbubnagar, Adilabad, Warangal, and Khammam Agency Areas who are members of ST or Aboriginal Tribes must meet the following requirements:
- Height: Must not be less than 160 Centimeters.
- Chest: Must not be less than 80 Centimeters round the chest on full inspiration with a minimum expansion of 3 Centimeters
- Height: Must not be less than 150 Centimeters.
|Post Code No||Post Name||Total|
|01||Municipal Commissioner Gr.III in Municipal
|02||Assistant Commercial Tax Officer in
Commissioner of State Taxes Department
|03||Naib Tahsildar in Land Administration
|04||Sub-Registrar Grade-II in Registration and
|05||Assistant Registrar under the control of
Commissioner for Co-operation & Registrar of
|06||Assistant Labour Officer in Commissioner of
|07||Mandal Panchayat Officer [Extension Officer] in
Panchayat Raj and Rural Development
|08||Prohibition and Excise Sub Inspector in
Prohibition and Excise Department
|09||Assistant Development Officer in Handlooms
and Textiles Department
|10||Assistant Section Officer in General
|11||Assistant Section Officer in Legislative
|12||Assistant Section Officer in Finance Department||25|
|13||Assistant Section Officer in Law Department||07|
|14||Assistant Section Officer in Telangana State
|15||District Probation Officer Gr-II in Juvenile
Correctional Services & Welfare of Street
|16||Assistant BC Development Officer in BC Welfare
|17||Assistant Tribal Welfare Officer/Assistant Tribal
Development Officer in Tribal Welfare
|18||Assistant Social Welfare Officer/Assistant
Scheduled Caste Development Officer in
Scheduled Caste Development Department
|Apply Online||Available on 18-01-2023|
|Detailed Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|